Sunday, August 17, 2008

God Is At Work; Even in The Hamas

I read an amazing article the other day that sent me into prasie of a sovereign God. The article was in small blue bold print on the foxnews website. I was just kind of glancing over the headlines and caught the small title on the lower lefthand side, "Son of Hamas Leader Turns Back On Islam and Embraces Christianity." Instead of blogging too much on it, I want to encourage you to read the story yourself. This guy is bold and on fire. He is an encouragment to me and my pursuit of God's glory. Reading this article opend my eyes to see hope in a hopless situation. God is big enough and powerful enough to work in and through such a staunch fundamental Islamic group to bring His people to Himself. Enjoy the read. The link is below.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402483,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment